SIGNATURE TREE CARE
Naples, FL Tree Service with TCIA National Accreditation
THERE ARE VARIOUS METHODS OF REMOVING ANY SIZE TREE STUMP IN ANY LOCATION BY
- Stump grinding below grade or to a predetermined replanting depth if a new tree is to be placed in the same location
- Mechanical excavation with specialized equipment for removal of entire root system
- Manual excavation by shovel, chainsaw and Airspade when equipment cannot contact the stump
OPTIONS FOR CHIPS THAT REMAIN AFTER STUMP GRINDING ARE
- Leave remaining chips for distribution in landscape
- Filling in the hole with chips
- Removal of chips for replanting with a tree replacement
- Removal of chips and backfilling with soil, placing plants or new sod in area
Your source for residential, commercial, and municipal tree care services in Southwest Florida
EXCELLENT TREE SERVICE STANDARDS SINCE 2002
Discover The Signature Difference
The proactive care offered focuses on proper industry standard techniques and cultural practices providing customers with a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing landscape.
Signature Tree Care’s skillful ISA certified arborists can accomplish wonderful things for your trees. We are the only Naples, Florida tree service with TCIA (Tree Care Industry Association) National Accreditation.