SIGNATURE TREE CARE
Tree Removal & Palm Removal
The ONLY Naples, FL Tree Service with TCIA National Accreditation
Tree removal services are delivered by qualified ISA Certified Arborists & tree service specialists offering over 55 years’ combined experience. Stump removal, stump grinding and stump excavations are offered as well.
When Removing A Tree May Be Needed
- Your tree or palm creates a hazard
- Tree is planted in the wrong place or planted too close to utilities or structures
- Tree’s future performance is limited due to structural defects or poor root system health
- Tree replacement with a more appropriate tree for the site is the best option
Removing A Tree Is The Last Option
To that end we offer you consulting with one of our skilled & experienced ISA certified arborists to aid you in making this important decision. There are many tree care options available and if you have an arborist consultation first it will help you to decide on your goals and correct or alleviate tree problems. With an arborist consultation from Signature Tree Care you are given professional knowledge that will assist you in making a research backed and educated decision.
LARGE TREE REMOVALS
Big tree removals may require advanced rigging techniques via specialized tools, equipment or crane to safely remove a tree with no impact to your surrounding landscape & structures. At Signature Tree Care we are highly skilled and experienced in several disciplines of professional rigging and have over 55 years’ combined tree care experience in the dismantling of larger trees up North and the proper education to complete the most challenging of tree removals in Naples and Southwest Florida.
TREE SERVICE INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Signature Tree Care’s general liability insurance & workers’ compensation insurance is specific for tree service operations and covers all arboriculture and landscaping services.
- Tree service insurance requirements are necessary to protect you, the homeowner and employees of the tree company performing this dangerous and specialized work.
- Please note that workers’ compensation code 0122 for lawn or landscape care does not cover tree care operations above 12 feet. Any company performing tree work over 12 feet high is required by the state to carry workers’ compensation insurance code 0106 and must cover any and all personnel on the property during tree care & removal operations.
- The correct workers’ compensation insurance for tree services protects the homeowner/ client from assuming liability in the event of an injury or death while on the job site.
EXCELLENT TREE SERVICE STANDARDS SINCE 2002
Discover The Signature Difference
The proactive care offered focuses on proper industry standard techniques and cultural practices providing customers with a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing landscape.
Signature Tree Care’s skillful ISA certified arborists can accomplish wonderful things for your trees. We are the only Naples, Florida tree service with TCIA (Tree Care Industry Association) National Accreditation.